PAVING CONTRACTOR PPC MANAGEMENT SERVICES
AdWords — PPC
If you own an asphalt company, you already know that you are in a highly competitive business. Whether you only offer asphalt maintenance or everything from site work to paving, competitors are always nipping at your heels. You know that you need to promote your business, but you are not certain which strategies work best for asphalt websites. We recommend that you consider using asphalt paving AdWords or another pay per click strategy.
What Is an AdWords – PPC Pay Per Click — Marketing Strategy for Asphalt Websites?
About two years after Google launched, the company released Google AdWords. In one sense, AdWords made it possible to “buy” better rankings in the search engine return pages. AdWords, which the company officially renamed Google Ads in 2018, is a pay-per-click platform. This means that the number of people who click on your ad determines how much the campaign will cost. Therefore, it is vital to use the right keywords to help ensure that the people you want to target are the ones clicking on your link. For example, asphalt maintenance adwords should be sufficiently specific that people looking for asphalt shingles do not click.
What Are the Benefits of AdWords for Asphalt Paving Company That Operates an Asphalt Website?
Pay-per-click marketing has been around since the 1990s, and its staying power demonstrates that it has a great deal of potential. Here are some of the most important benefits of PPC for paving contractors.
- PPC can provide results much sooner than SEO. Although you need both, SEO can take a long time to show results. However, many companies see results from their PPC campaigns in less than three months.
- You can focus your marketing efforts on the city or region that you serve.
- You have the ability to turn your ads on and off as you wish. For example, if you have too much work scheduled, you can stop your Google Ads for as long as you need. You can also schedule your campaign to run on specific days or during specific hours.
- Adwords give you exceptional insight. You can measure the traffic that your ad sent to your website, who clicked, and the response to each keyword. If you link Google Ads with Google Analytics, you can determine much more about your visitors. For example, you can see how many pages visitors viewed and how long someone stayed on a specific page.
- AdWords is an effective way to deliver the right message to the right people in the right place at the right time. Successful marketers know that it is more important than ever to go where potential customers will be. In the digital age, they are online, but they have become quite selective when it comes to noticing ads. Your visitors want you to engage with them in a manner that they prefer and at a time that is convenient for them.
If you want to learn more about how Walkie Talkie can help you achieve your goals, contact us for a free quote. Unlike many online marketing companies, we have more than 36 years of asphalt industry experience. We offer a full range of services to paving contractors, including asphalt website creation, SEO, PPC, asphalt blogs, content creation, and social media services. You can reach us by phone at (833) 848-8200, or you can either email Info@WTalkie.com or submit the online contact form.