ASPHALT SOCIAL MEDA MARKETING AGENCY US
The way that people find potential contractors, research the companies, and make a final decision has changed in recent years. Although television commercials, printed ads, and referral programs can still be helpful, the leading source of information is the internet. Today, having a professional, responsive asphalt website is the bare minimum that you need. If you do not also have a social media presence, you could be missing out on sales.
What Is Social Media?
The long-winded definition is that social media platforms are websites or applications that are interactive forms of electronic communication. More succinctly, they are digital technologies that make it easier for users to create and share ideas, information, and interests.
What Are Some Popular Social Media Communities or Networks?
There are many different social media providers. Some are global, others exist only in one or two countries, and the rest fall somewhere in between. Each tends to have different user demographics. Here are some that can offer excellent social media for paving contractors.
What Are the Advantages of Social Media for Asphalt Paving and Maintenance Professionals?
You may need social media for asphalt paving, generic asphalt maintenance social media, or specific social media for asphalt sealcoating. Regardless of the service or services you want to promote, you could reap the following benefits.
- Social media helps you establish yourself as an expert in the services you offer.
- Social media helps you engage with potential clients in a low-pressure manner. You can educate or entertain them without them feeling as if you are making a sales presentation.
- Social media accounts are typically free. However, many offer optional paid services that can enhance your online presence.
- Social media can help you monitor what your customers really think about you. If they were unhappy with anything you did or did not do, they will likely spread the word on social media. This gives you a chance to address their issues promptly.
- Social media can help drive traffic to your website. Promote your blog, encourage users to download a discount coupon, or suggest that they view videos of your recent projects.
- Social media can be extremely valuable in the event of a local crisis. Boost your public image by providing information on sources for help, or let clients know what is happening with their projects.
- Social media analytics can help you target the right people with the right message. You can also gain in-depth information about your return on investment for both paid and organic campaigns.
- Social media can help you put a human face on your business. Humanizing your company adds to your authenticity, and authenticity is a key element in building trust.
- Social media helps you keep your company name in the public eye. If potential customers engage with you through social media, they are more likely to remember your name when they need your services.
At Walkie Talkie, we focus on providing exceptional marketing tools to asphalt contractors. We are more than just tech gurus; we have more than 36 years of actual experience in the asphalt industry. We build superb asphalt websites, create social media campaigns, offer search engine optimization, and assist with your PPC efforts. We can also create asphalt blogs and asphalt content. To learn more, or to request a free quote, complete our online form, call (833) 848-8200, or email Info@WTalkie.com.