There is really no question about it: High-quality asphalt websites help contractors attract, educate, and retain more customers. Although word-of-mouth referrals, radio spots, and printed ads sometimes have a place, they are unlikely to yield exceptional results. In fact, if you are relying exclusively on similar marketing tools, you could be stifling the growth of your business. The simple truth is that any asphalt contractor who wants to be as successful as possible needs a great website.
Why Do Contractors Need Asphalt Websites?
Whether you specialize in asphalt paving, sealcoating, lot striping, or other services, potential customers expect you to have a website. In today’s digital world, most people will turn to the internet to find a service provider near them. Maintenance and paving contractor websites provide searchers with links to conduct additional research on possible companies to hire. Here are some other reasons why asphalt contractors need top-notch websites.
- You can showcase your work on your site. Owners of asphalt sealcoating websites, for example, often post photographs that show a pavement before and after sealcoating. Paving websites sometimes post videos of their crews in action to highlight their skills or the quality of the contractor’s equipment.
- Not having a website can hurt your credibility. Unfortunately, there are some bad actors in the asphalt industry, so you must establish yourself as a trustworthy, honest contractor. If you do not have a website, potential customers may wonder whether you are a fly-by-night operation.
- Your website gives you a great opportunity to educate potential and current customers. An FAQ section can provide them with answers to common questions at any time of the day or night. Your service pages can explain the steps you will take to complete their project, while your blog can delve deeper into specific topics. For example, asphalt maintenance websites might want blog posts that cover actions that customers can take to help prevent damage.
- Websites are an excellent way to generate leads. Whether you have an asphalt maintenance or asphalt paving website, potential customers can use your online form to contact you. They can ask questions, or they can request an estimate. Regardless of their reason for contacting you, they will need to supply their own contact information if they want a response.
- Your website can help you level the playing field. You are competing against large, well-established companies, small companies, newly launched companies, and every other paving contractor in your area. Some of your competitors may be well-known names, or they may have massive marketing budgets. A professional website demonstrates that you are a serious contender in the industry.
- Your website gives potential customers a chance to get to know you, and this can help you earn their trust. The more than they know, trust, and like you, the more likely they will be to contact you.
Why Is Walkie Talkie the Right Choice for Asphalt Websites?
We have the technical expertise to help you establish a strong online presence. In addition to designing high-quality websites, we also assist you with your search engine optimization, social media marketing, and pay per click advertising. We can provide you with asphalt content and asphalt blog posts. However, technical expertise is far from the only thing that we offer. We have over 36 years of experience in the asphalt industry, so we speak your language. Our hands-on experience gives us knowledge of your services and an understanding of the challenges you face. Contact us today for a free quote. You can submit our online contact form, send an email to Info@WTalkie.com, or call (833) 848-8200.